The ZO Acne Control treatment is specially formulated to help neutralise bacteria-causing acne/breakouts so that you can feel confident on your makeup-free days!
TRUST THE EXPERTISE OF A PROFESSIONAL
The key to a beautiful complexion is your skincare professional who knows and understands the skin in depth, and can customize your experience.
No more guess work, get a routine that is tailored to your skin’s specific needs, and see real results sooner than you think!
- Micronized benzoyl peroxide 10%: Acne treatment and prevention
- Glycerin: Replenishes and restores hydration
- Green tea extract: Antioxidant
- Pinebark extract: Antioxidant
- Red tea extract: Antioxidant
- Grapeseed extract: Antioxidant
For external use only.
- Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
How To Apply
Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated below.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if need or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
There are no reviews yet.