This dual-action sunscreen, with ZOX12® complex, protects against the damaging effects from UVA/UVB and IR-A rays, and from HEV light. Hydrates and doubles as a makeup primer for a smooth matte finish, diminishing skin imperfections.
TRUST THE EXPERTISE OF A PROFESSIONAL
The key to a beautiful complexion is your skincare professional who knows and understands the skin in depth, and can customize your AlumierMD experience.
No more guess work, get a routine that is tailored to your skin’s specific needs, and see real results sooner than you think!
- Zinc oxide (20%), Titanium dioxide (1%): Provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Natural melanin: Natural photo-protective compounds and free radical quenchers
- Vitamin E: Provides antioxidant properties
- Silicones: Primes the skin to provide a soft, silky finish before makeup application
How To Apply
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
For external use only.
- Do not use if on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.