Comfort Zone New Life New Mum
comfort zone NEW LIFE NEW MUM
The experience of this magical time is not only different for every woman, but for each woman, it is different with each pregnancy.
Treat yourself or your partner today.
Treating yourself or your significant other to a massage offers a safe and relaxing way to relieve some of pregnancy’s discomforts, nurturing both the mum and baby through to postpartum recovery. Specialised massage and subtle energy techniques provide a balance of the body, mind and spirit. Being pregnant is a wonderful time of life, but it can also be extremely uncomfortable.
We are here to encourage you to take care of yourselves and make sure you make some time for yourselves with the comfort zone New life new mum massage.
Comfort zone offers a massage for any phase of pregnancy. This massage is ideal for the beginning of the second trimester, the pressure is firm and secure and therefore encourages awareness of the body changes and encourages better posture.
There are different techniques, from the typical Swedish massage to bioenergetics anti-stress, which will all be performed with complete safety, respect and attention to the guest.
The New Life New Mum massage is a gentle, elasticising, nurturing massage, perfect for during pregnancy as well as post-pregnancy. It reduces swelling , improves circulation and contributes to the skin silkiness and tone.
The baby does seem to be aware that something is happening! Some women find that during a massage is the only time they can get some peace and quiet in their belly, others find their baby-to-be gets an extra bounce during massage.
Studies have shown that, when you receive a relaxing parental massage, the body naturally secretes endorphins. These ‘feel good’ hormones traverse the placenta and ultimately soothe and relax your baby.
what are the benefits of the new life new mum massage?
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Decrease symptoms of depression
- Better sleep
- Promote a healthier and happier body image as physical changes occur
- After birth, massage will help the new mother regain strength and relieve postpartum stress
- Emotional support
Blood & Lymphatic Circulation – Reduction of swelling
This massage improves lymphatic and blood circulation. The swelling of the joints during pregnancy is often caused by reduced circulation and increased pressure on the major blood vessels by the heavy uterus. Massage helps to stimulate soft tissues to reduce collection of fluids in swollen joints, which also improves the removal of tissue waste, carried by the body’s lymph system.
- Improves the suppleness of the skin and underlying tissues
- Prevents stretch marks
- Improves oxygenation of soft tissues and muscles
- Regulates the mood and improves cardiovascular health
- Touch alters oxytocin, a hormone which relaxes the individual, promotes touch and encourages bonding that triggers milk production during breastfeeding and sets off contractions.
- Muscular – joints
- Relieves muscle aches and joints pains, which often occur due to the extra weight and pressure on the joints
- Reduced back pain
- Helps ease labour pains, fewer complications during labour and the health of the newborn
- Massage during labour also helps circulation, the contraction of the uterus and the removal of the placenta. It is said that the foetus can actually feel this stimulation and respond as they do to the vibrating devices that are often used during childbirth.
Comfort Zone aromasoul massage
Find out more about the luxurious Aromasoul massage and see what it can offer you.